June 5, 2015

Tiny Cmoy Headphone Amplifier (Part 2 Final) Using Lithium Battery

From my last update here, I found that using small lithium battery that I have take from the old toys is very durable and practical for this CMOY amplifier. Then I also adding the rechargeabe socket in this CMOY for more flexibility. Now this CMOY amplifier is just like a commercial amplifier available in the market.

I am using this CMOY amplifier often. I listen music at the office using this headphones amplifier.

The internal layout and components has been changed. I am not using SMD capacitor as input anymore. The mylar type capacitor is now put in place.


Roughly this amplifier can run 12 hours at normal listening level non-stop. When it comes to recharge the battery, I just plug to any 5 volt USB port available in the laptop. It is only require about 20 minutes to fully charge the battery.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment