June 18, 2015

Out Of Audio Topic - SEIKO SNZG15K1 A Good Affordable Watch

I have a 10 years old Seiko 5 watch which I like it very much. It is very durable watch I've ever wear. I don't even think to buy the new one until one day, I am unexpectedly jump into online forum that discuss about the Seiko watches. I'm really got into it and it is a very good affordable watch that I cannot resist to have one.

The Seiko watched have so many model. You can get from the affordable to the most expensive watch like the Grand Seiko. Despite the title 'affordable', actually all Seiko watched are very good in term of durability and quality. Later on, I put my choice to this Seiko SNZG15K1 model. The delivery arrived this morning. This Seiko is the Seiko 5 line up model. It is an automatic watch with day and date display as the main feature. It is all stainless steel case with smoke finished. This model has black color nylon strap and I think will be very suitable for my daily activity.

I bought it at the local online store for about US$99.

It is comes with a manual book and a plastic box covered by the white carton. The manual book has the guarantee card inside and the blue plastic box is unfortunately feel cheap.

Inside the box, I found the watch itself covered by foam and clear plastic bag, separate from the cushion. I believe this is for safety reason on the delivery process.

The watch itself is very nice. It is far better from what I see in the product catalog. The build quality is very good and the strap is thick.

At the back case you can see the movement through the glass. It is become very attractive when I can see how my watch is working inside.

At this price point, I should recommend this watch to everyone. It is an affordable, comfortable and very nice automatic watch.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment